1. This website (the "Site") is the exclusive property of Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda, headquartered at Rua Joaquim Ereira 1114 2750-390 Cascais Portugal, registered in insert under the VAT number 509 298 435.
by letter to the address: Rua Joaquim Ereira nº 1114 2750-390 Cascais
or by phone at number: +351214075321
5. Without prejudice to other penalties provided by law or these Terms and Conditions, breach by the User of any rule so will result in automatic termination of all respective rights that have been granted, the user still has the obligation to immediately destroy all copies of downloaded or printed materials that are in their possession or control.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6. The contents of this Site are protected by national legislation and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. Except in specific cases duly indicated, the Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda owns or holds an operating license on all content comprising this site, including domain name www.dolcecascais.com, www.dolcecascaisguesthouse.com, www.dolcecascaishome.com, and all other designs, logos, text, images, and audio and video materials. Is not permitted, including, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or use the content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda. You may, however, copy or print pages of this Site, provided that these are not altered in any way intended to be strictly personal purposes, provided that the references to the source and the other particulars reserve copyright laws are removed.
7. Any information or other content that You transmit to this Site, whether through email, message to the discussion group, sending files or otherwise, will be considered non-confidential and non-reserved. By transmitting content to this Site, you agree that the Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda may use them for the purpose to understand without the need for any explicit consent of the user.
8. It is expressly forbidden to use this Site for illegal purposes or any other purpose that may be considered detrimental to the image of the brands Dolce Cascais Guest House e Dolce Cascais Home. The theft, forgery, use of counterfeit or usurped content, identifying illegitimate and unfair competition civil or criminal will be punished.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda provides the content in this Site solely for general information and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, accuracy, timeliness or completeness. Access and navigation of this site are held for the account and risk of the user and does not establish any kind of contractual relationship between this and Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda.
10. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda does not guarantee that access to this Site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses or other harmful material or that the server where it is hosted is free of viruses or other harmful agent.
11. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or terminate the Website when deemed appropriate, without notice to any user or entity. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda assumes no liability for any losses arising from situations of impossibility, delay, suspension or interruption in access to the Site due to technical failures or other reasons.
12. The User agrees not to transmit to this Site illegal content, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, profane, or any other that could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda clarifies that does not filter or monitor content previously transmitted to this Site by users / third parties. However, the event will be notified of the existence of any illegal or inappropriate content on the Site, Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda may investigate the allegation and determine the removal of their contents.
13. This Site may contain links ("links") to third-party internet sites. These "links" are provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda does not endorse the content of any of these Internet sites and is not responsible for their content, especially the accuracy and updating of the content, privacy policies or their conditions of use. Access to and visit any of these third party web sites run by sole risk of the user. Incumbent upon the User to take precautions to protect against viruses, "worms," "Trojan horses" and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect the respective information, as it deems appropriate.
14. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda cooperate fully with all relevant authorities to monitor and enforce the law, and may even reveal the identity of the user or help identify and / or locate any person who is wanted by the said authorities.
15. There are areas of this Site that may require the registration of the user. In order to safeguard the protection of privacy and security in data access User, this should create and enter in specific fields, your "login" and secret password, which will allow you exclusive access to the area reserved for customers. The "login" secret password and are non-transferable and must not be shared with third parties. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda should be informed immediately of the loss or theft of the access codes to the reserved area of this Site or any unauthorized use that is detected. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda reserves the right, without notice, remove any "login" and password that gives access to the reserved area of the site, if there is evidence of violation of privacy and security.
16. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, or access or attempt to access without permission to do so, the data that does not belong to him.
17. Any attempts to change information, load information, or any other action that may cause damage or endanger the integrity of the system will be punished according to law.
18. The User further acknowledges and agrees that the Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda may monitor or authorize a third party to monitor access to the Site in order to detect the practice of illegal activities, including computer crimes under Law n. º 109/2009 of 15 September (Cybercrime Act).