1. Subscribe to access and some of the features available on the Site, Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda may need to collect some personal data of the User for further shipment information or clarifications / services.
3. Without prejudice to the following paragraph, the personal data collected on this Site will not, in any way, provided, sold, shared or disclosed to third parties or used for any purposes other than those described at the time of its introduction, except if: (a) Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda obtains consent from the user, or (b) Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda are required to do so by legal requirements.
4. The user already accepts that your personal data may be communicated to subcontractors to perform the data processing, provided it is ensured confidentiality and compatibility with the purposes of collection.
5. There are other types of information, in this case non-personal, non-individual, Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda that records only to help keep the site useful and ensure a good surfing experience for those who visit. Is information that by definition are usually registered through the window of internet browsing ("browser") such as: the internet protocol address by which users had access to the Site, the Internet address of the website that brought directly to Site, Site pages most visited, browser type, operating system, etc..
6.Minors under 18 must obtain permission from parents or guardians before accessing or make available personal data to the Site.
7. The User acknowledges and agrees that the collection of personal data will be made in open networks, such that the said personal data at risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
7. Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda may periodically place "cookies" on the computer of the user, in order to identify the use made by visitors. A "cookie" is a small file of information that websites send to the hard disk of the computers they access and serve for the computer to remember certain information related to internet sites, which facilitates access and loading them whenever the user visits them. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, this information helps the Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda to improve it. You can set most of "browsers" in order to be notified of the receipt of a "cookie" and even block the respective entry in your system. However, the refusal of "cookies" on the internet site that you are visiting can result in the inability to access some areas of the site or to receive personalized information.
CONTACTS / RIGHT OF DISPOSAL AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
8. After the collection of personal data, the Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda proceed to their treatment and their care and maintenance until instructed otherwise or until the law requires the respective deletion. The conservation of this information allows the Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda continue to provide personalized services without interruption.
Dolce Cascais Guest House Unipessoal Lda.
Rua Joaquim Ereira 1114